Primal Wars（APK v18.104.22.168）
- Current Version:
- File size: 31M
- Primal Wars
- <p>For all of the bubblegum blowers and poppers out there, BubbleGum Hero might satisfy that urge and it's coming to mobile next week.</p><p>
- The Crow and Mercury
- The Four Winds light was built on a spur of red sand-stone cliff jutting out into the gulf. On one side, across the channel, stretched the silvery sand shore of the bar; on the other, extended a long, curving beach of red cliffs, rising steeply from the pebbled coves. It was a shore that knew the magic and mystery of storm and star. There is a great solitude about such a shore. The woods are never solitary-- they are full of whispering, beckoning, friendly life. But the sea is a mighty soul, forever moaning of some great, unshareable sorrow, which shuts it up into itself for all eternity. We can never pierce its infinite mystery--we may only wander, awed and spellbound, on the outer fringe of it. The woods call to us with a hundred voices, but the sea has one only--a mighty voice that drowns our souls in its majestic music. The woods are human, but the sea is of the company of the archangels.
- O, that false fire which in his cheek so glowed,!
- The accident which brought me to her eye
<p>Well, well, lookie what we have here. Pixel Starships is now up on Kickstarter.</p><p>We had a quick look at this 8-bit starship management game a couple of weeks ago, remember? Oh how time flies.</p><p>And like time, hopefully you can keep a starship and its entire crew flying just as well. For, if you don't, well, you'll soon be punished.</p><p>Not just by some human-hating AI alien fleet either. Oh no. That would be a luxury. Your failings in Pixel Starships will be exploited by other online players too. Oh, the humiliation.</p><p>And what vast opportunities there are to fail, too. You have to build a custom starship (that's one), you have to command your crew (that's another), and you have to explore the universe for resources (that's a hat trick).</p><p>There's much more than that to the game as well. Or, at least, there will be once it's finished. Beside battling, there are diplomatic routes to take, trading to do, and research to conduct.</p><p>If you want a game that promises all of this then you might want to consider supporting Pixel Starships, I guess.</p><p>You can get a copy of the game, which is due to launch on iOS this December, for $6 during the Kickstarter. At higher price points there's beta access, in-game rewards, and character design opportunities.</p><p>Give the Kickstarter a once over and decide whether to break into your piggy bank or not. Either way, we hope to see the game live up to those promises later this year.</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.